Last Tuesday (4 Feb) I was organizing a meetup in Geneva:
- Aeternity smart-contract workshop
- discussion about Aeternity UVP (Unique Value Proposition)
- mobile oriented approach
During the meetup we had guests from Vacheron Constantin and Richemont SA, a big Switzerland-based luxury goods company.
This is the feedback:
- Sophia language is cool and promising
- strong typing is brings lot of benefints
- It’s hard to justify aeternity UVP in contrast to very strong competition and new blockchains coming to the market. A strong argument is that it’s up and running for 1.5 year.
Few things which are still missing for the adoption:
- strong token ecosystem
- good wallet support
- competition in mining pool puts aeternity at risks. We had a look at the mining power and concentration on a one mining pool. That raised lot of questions.