[CONTEST] Happy AE Holidays [COMPLETED]

I really enjoy these photos guys! Keep them coming, you still have 2 days left :slight_smile:

Aeternity Buddha, Phangan, Thailand.

ak_6iSHGKByCuMxQTqtG3dkF28Ae4TnLEcqtnDpeGvbvajByLNR3

3 Likes

Aeternity blockchain welcomes you and wishes you all the bestin 2019
At Paioneer mall Kampala
Good luck to everyone

5 Likes

4 Likes

these holidays i am working in office and keeping eye on CMC of aeternity

2 Likes

That’s really nice… loved it…

1 Like

These photos were taken next to the main Christmas tree in the city of San Miguel de Tucumán in Argentina. I am dressed as one of the three wise men participating in a charity campaign collecting donations so that the poor children of the province receive a toy at Christmas.

Merry christmas and happy new year whit Aeternity!

AE address:
ak_hiPYsJRuiJmbBV1gr6RSVoHkLgDCCQcEKKGA2X9De2VgK2ey7

3 Likes

Take ae to ski
Maximum speed 56km/h
ak_2NnQoJFGsAj65NmecbGVs1Xe3WPm5AbdpKiEKpByGuCjbPfsuj

5 Likes

A few more hours until the end of this contest! :slight_smile:

I"ve enjoyed the pictures, great initiative!

æternity made it to Buckingham Palace and the royal duck family :wink:

4 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

Thank you all for the great submissions and creativity! You guys are the best! The contest is now closed and we will start the process of selecting the winners. The 5 winners that will each get 50 AE will be announced soon :slight_smile:

5 Likes

When you will announce winner and credit reward please?

Hey @Getdev8,

Really soon, we’re still voting!

Best,
Albena

3 Likes

Hello everyone!

We have just announced the contest winners in the blog. Check them out! :slight_smile:

Best,
Vlad

1 Like

Hi team, don’t you think it’s too late as winners haven’t received their rewards?

Why i didn’t receive sir? I had good numbers of like too… sad

Hey @vlad.chain, @albena.chain and @aeternity-team, I am very happy to know that my photo was selected as winner !! thanks :smiley:

Now, I wonder, I open my wallet and I don’t see the prize… also, I went to https://explorer.aepps.com/ and tried to see my address ( ak_24ksw78rwogErKzqQNtXxW3bhLpvseJYnXmiadBTMvbFcX9oF8 ) which is the one that the base æpp created for me, and I see an error “Not a valid Block Hash/Height/Tx, an Account Public Key or an Æ Domain Name.” So I was wondering if there is some sort of bug with the base æpp ? (It is connected to the SDK mainnet, don’t know if that information is useful)

Thanks !