Manual token migration still possible?

Hi,
I bought my AT tokens 2 years back during the ICO but missed the deadline for migration.

As I’ve read somewhere that there’s a MANUAL process to make the migration happen.
Is it true? If so, can someone kindly share some insights or tips?

Thanks,
Ivan

1 Like

Rest assured, you are not the only one, and there are tens of millions of tokens that have not been migrated.

1 Like

Same boat here, was having issues with mine and will be crushed if they’re lost.

people doing their bit for the price rise, burning tokens

Hey @ivanchow, the ERC20 tokens are currently non-transferable, so don’t try migrating them. However, we’ll provide another chance for migration after the third hardfork / the Lima release is activated.

We’ll keep you updated.

Best,
Albena

4 Likes

Thanks for the assurance!

I don’t think a legit project like this would deploy such cheap tactics to keep the price up.

Hopefully you are not one of them.

I’m saying people like yourself who didn’t migrate in time run the risk of having your tokens brunt so you are helping the supply of the token to diminish if this happens which is a possibility

Haha, I know man. I woke up one day and realized I hadn’t done it. Well, we will see what happens.

Should be right mate, I had a friend send 9000 tokens to the contract address and the ae team have given him every confidence that they will be recovered

1 Like

good to know…thanks mate

1 Like

Hi @albena.chain How can I receive information about this? I missed the migration dateline as well

Hey @KLardi, there will be another migration tool and procedure after the Lima hardfork is executed. Follow the Forum for news, we’ll keep you updated :wink:

Best,
Albena

1 Like

Hi, could you let me know if this has occured and how I should proceed?

No @KLardi, not yet. The hardfork is expected to happen around the end of October and after that you can claim your tokens.

Best,
Albena

1 Like

Hi, can I migrate my AE tokens now? Since Lima hardfork happened in Oct, what shall I do now?

The web-app for the migration will be online today and reachable via migrate.aeternity.com (ETA 2-3 hours)

1 Like

Hey @emin.chain, I think it is not online yet. Any new ETA?

The migrate.aeternity.com website is up! You can now claim your Mainnet AE tokens.

1 Like