[VIDEO] How to access your non-transferable ERC-20 AE token on aeternity Mainnet (LIMA)

Hi!

1. Do i still have chance to migrate?

2. Trying to follow steps - installed iPhone App, created secret but after going to create Aethernity wallet. everything stops on this screen. It appears and there are no buttons to go anywhere, only restart app.

Hey @alexl, did you follow the steps described in the video at the beginning of this thread?

What iPhone app have you installed?

Hey @kataky do you have the transaction hash? WHen you open the migration site again does it show you that you have migrated successfully?

Best,
Martin

It seems that your issue is with the airgap wallet not the migration itself. Probably @andreas can help a bit here.

On the second one, yes you have changes to migrate, if your tokens were locked in the ERC20 ETH contract.

Best,
Martin

Yo! I didn’t know bout synchronization, i had just airgap vault, then i sync it with my airgap wallet and now can see my tokens, but why you told me nothing bout da sync in the migration tutorial?

It was AirGap Vault. But now i used base wallet app and did everything as its said in tutorial and migration is done. Thank you!

2 Likes

Everything is well now, thank you

2 Likes

关于中国社区仍然持有ERC20代币的朋友们,可以查看中文字幕视频(By:头等仓),链接:https://my.first.vip/shareVideo?id=547&uid=51701//@Aeternity_Blockchain:ERC20-AE
欢迎大家仍然存在问题或者需要咨询的可以加入中国社区获得指导。
请大家务必保护自己的资金安全,务必不要泄露自己的私钥或者助记词!

Установил все эти аиргапы даже дошел до того что появились адреса для миграции. НА эфир адрес перевел немного эфира, чтобы убедиться , что кошелек показывает баланс , прошло уже несколько дней баланса нет, хотя в энтерскане на компьютере все на месте. и на этот же адрес пробовал перевести АЭ (Ерс 20) которые у меня на кошельке. С майзервалет они уже не переводятся, сколько бы газа не ставил, с переводом токенов по эфир кошельку у меня нет проблем, я знаю как это делается. 191

Hey @cerg77777,

I have checked and I don’t seem to find the given ETH address to the ones that have tokens for migration. Are you sure that you are using the right ETH address? When you open the token migration webpage to do you see that you have tokens for migration?

Best,
Martin

Я дал. адреса, которые указаны в смартфоне, на эфир адресе смартфона лежит немного эфира, АЕ конечно там нет. А вот где лежит Ае 0xcaeb48fd6741bd9c10872af91d3710ec8ee45a1a

Tried both via Metamask and via MEW, got with both “The transaction has been reverted!” error.

Seems another user here @Rok had a similar issue.

Any idea how to solve this?

@martingrigorov.chain can you help here?

Hi there,
I went through the migration process today and received a success message, however the transaction on the aeternity chain appears to have a block height of -1 and no tokens appeared in my account.
https://migrate.aeternity.com/#/status/result/ak_2sCWzchaV2LQAA7jiEEFoXQWVEEfthpMKMRtCRMTGzW7WnQmq4
Please advise on what I should do next!
Thanks for assisting everyone.

edit:
It appears to have just taken a few hours to appear on the network, false alarm sorry! Thanks for the quick responses though, much appreciated.

Hey @AJ182 We’ll need your ETH and AE addresses in order to investigate. Thanks

Hey can you share a bit more information on your migration. Can you share your ETH and AE address. Are you trying to migrate using ledger?

Best,
Martin

Hey you also share the transaction hash on the migration transaction. You should be able to see it from the migration web page.

Best,
Martin

False alarm sorry, just took a few hours to appear.
Thanks for the quick response!

2 Likes

Yes, trying to use ledger.

How can I PM you the details?

All of the details that I am requesting are public and can’t harm your tokens or wallets.

I need the AE account that you are trying to send to, the ETH address from which you want to migrate the tokens. If possible you can share with me the signature object from the migration with MEW. This is the object that you are copying from the MEW web page into the migration web page.

Thanks,
Martin